Tuesday, December 8, 2009

my 21st birthday!

yea! 21! its so nice to have a birthday finally. ive waited all year for my birthday to swing around and i've celebrated everyone else's during the year, so its nice to have my day come aroud.
well, we really didnt have anything planned out for the day, just a normal day at home cleaning etc. then i decided i really wanted to go out and eat sushi so we decided to go to Genki Sushi. come to find out it was too busy so then our next optio
n was to go to Thai food Restaurant in Kaneohe where my parents used to own, but now work their with someone else. Anywho, it was delicious as always and my cake was awesome too!

4 comments:

  1. hi sara!!! u look so cute! i hope u had a wonderful b-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, you have a blog! Bout time you and Rachel got with the program...hehe. Vaughn and mine is private, so email me lefaga21 {at} gmail {dot} com and I'll add you if you like =)

    As for your post, Happy Birthday! That Thai place in Windward City is Vaughn's favorite restaurant of ALL TIME. We go there frequently and Vaughn always chats with 'Mama' at the desk, haha. I agree, it's YUMMY food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!
    i wish i could have been there!
    anyway welcome to the 21 club :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you are so young!!! I'm 5 years older than you..lol. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete