Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Anniversary cake!


i dont think i shared my wonderful anniversary cake done by Nichole Chism. It was so flavorful, moist and exactly what i had envisioned in my mind and by husband loved it! I cant thank you enough Nichole for this wonderful delicious and gorgeous cake! If you haven't checked her website out, you should. I recommend her for any occasion and she caters to every detail, color, taste you want. Her hard work and love definitely shows in her work and what a talent she is. hope you like it! :)

6 comments:

  1. my cake flavor was yellow/white cake with strawberry cream filling with butter cream frosting!! the best!! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! It looks so good, and beautiful too! :)
    Lets plan another girls night/outing soon!
    Have you heard back from the bank yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know Nichole was so good at cakes! I am just finding this out. Your cake is amazing! Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a gorgeous cake! I'll def have to check out her site. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with the cake..looks so yummy.And I finally found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I am glad you found me, it only took me five years to realize you had found me and find you! You look so happy and your babe is adorable! I am so happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete