Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Excited!!!

I couldn't wait to share the news with all of you because we are just so excited for what is to come in the near future.

I am PREGNANT!!!! YAY!!!!! It's been about 3 years since I was last pregnant and I totally forgot how it feels to have morning sickness again, or having to wake up and pee all night long practically because my bladder seems to be full all the time.. ( u know how that is for those of u who have been pregnant) LOL!

We've been trying to get pregnant for the last few months and I really didn't think it would come this fast, but I feel so blessed and look forward to having another yoshimura running around in the family.. lol! Everyone is definitely hoping this time around that it is a girl and I hope too, but even if it's another boy, I will be just as happy.

My goal is to stay on tip top shape and not eat so much junk food though.. (hhmm.. well see how long that goes..) no, but really it is important to stay healthy and eat nutritiously for me and the baby but i just love food. who doesn't?

I am about 6 weeks and 5 days into the pregnancy right now, and that is really early in the stage of pregnancy. I am going to take things slow, eat good, try not to stress a lot and be happy.

This is definitely the best birthday gift I could have since my birthday is just around the corner. We are so happy and excited as a familiy and I will keep you all posted on the progress.


5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats to you and your family!! I am SO excited for you! I totally know what you mean with the morning sickness. I hope you don't have it as bad as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sister, I'm sooooo happy for you and your little family! You're such a beautiful mother and wife. Congratulations! Lots of love and aloha to you! From Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so happy for you! You make beautiful babies - I can't wait to meet him/her next year!! Hawaii here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone for you sweet comments! (stacy) - i can't wait for u to come back to hawaii next year!!!

    ReplyDelete